【Dr. Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)】
Therapist Training Program － Therapy 1 Course
► Early bird special available before 2018.10.5！◄
YuanLiu School is running its 4th group for Dr. Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist Training Program – Therapy 1 Course under collaboration with Dr. Vodder School International in Nov, 2018, in Taiwan.
This is the second segment of four classes.
You must take Basic before taking Therapy I and Therapy I is a prerequisite for Therapy II & III（licensed healthcare professionals only）.
The practical sessions of this course include special techniques for the joints, the head (including intra-oral) and abdomen. They introduce the student to therapeutic applications. A review of all Basic techniques and sequences is given. In the theory sessions, advanced theory and current research is discussed as well as a review of Basic theory. An oral, written and practical exam is given to test the student’s competence in Basic techniques and theory.
Required book for the course is “Dr. Vodder Manual Lymph Drainage; A Practical Guide” by the Wittlinger’s.
Upon finishing the 40-hour basic course, students will obtain a certificate for the Dr. Vodder MLD
Therapy I course issued by Dr. Vodder School International. This Therapy I course certificate represents that students have completed the Therapy I course and has professional, more advanced knowledge for Dr. Vodder MLD therapist.
《 Eligibility for registration：Certified healthcare professionals who have complete Dr. Vodder MLD Basic Course》
【Early bird special： NT$49,500/person（Available before 2018.10.5 ）】
- Please attach a copy of your certification(s) for reference.
2. Pay for your tuition: Please refer to the “Tuition Fee” section for details.（The registration fee NT$3,600 is non-refundable.）Early Bird Special available before 2018.10.5.
Beneficiary Bank : First Commercial Bank, Taipei, Taiwan
SWIFT Code : FCBKTWTP
Beneficiary : Yuan Liu International Inc.（Not “Yuan Liu School”）
Beneficiary A/C : 147-10-128-738
- Please note that you are responsible for all surcharges occurring. Therefore please make sure the amount we receive at our end is the exact tuition amount shown above in New Taiwan Dollars.
- Inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration.
- For more information, please call +886-2-2518-1185 （Weekdays 10am to 5pm. Weekends 1pm to 7pm）