【Dr. Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)】
Therapist Training Program － Therapy 2&3 Course
YuanLiu School is running its 3nd group for Dr. Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist Training Program – Therapy 2&3 Course under collaboration with Dr. Vodder School International in Mar, 2018, in Taipei Taiwan.
Overview of Basic Course：
Successful completion of the Therapy I exam enables the student to continue to these final two courses which are taught consecutively. They are taught usually in two 5-day segments with a weekend break between. The course covers various pathologies with an emphasis on lymphedema treatment in the context of Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Theoretical instruction is given by the medical director of the Dr. Vodder School or a physician trained in lymphology. Bandaging and specific MLD treatments are taught. At the end of the course, students take an oral, written and practical exam to demonstrate competence in techniques, treatment and bandaging.
Required book for the course is “Lymphedema Diagnosis and therapy” by Horst Weissleder and Christian Schuchhardt. Student who attend therapy 2&3 course need to read the first three chapters at least before coming to class.
Students who successfully complete the examinations may then describe themselves as Vodder-Certified MLD/CDT Therapists.
《 Eligibility for registration：Certified healthcare professionals who have complete Dr. Vodder MLD Basic Course》
- Please attach a copy of your certification(s) for reference.
2. Pay for your tuition: Please refer to the “Tuition Fee” section for details.（The registration fee NT$5,000 is non-refundable.）
Beneficiary Bank : First Commercial Bank, Taipei, Taiwan
SWIFT Code : FCBKTWTP
Beneficiary : Yuan Liu International Inc.（Not “Yuan Liu School”）
Beneficiary A/C : 147-10-128-738
- Please note that you are responsible for all surcharges occurring. Therefore please make sure the amount we receive at our end is the exact tuition amount shown above in New Taiwan Dollars.
- Inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration.
- For more information, please call +886-2-2518-1185 （Weekdays 10am to 5pm. Weekends 1pm to 7pm）